View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 02-24-2016, 02:48 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

"A Demon horde, this far south? That's impossible. They've never come this far. The war hasn't even reached Alarai Hold. "Andrew said, before looking around, as he heard the sound of......screaming? "What the hell....?"He asked himself, before walking out. "Oh my lords...."

Outside, there was a large pillar of smoke arising from the east gate, and the sound of fighting was heard. Soon, there would be an explosion at the North gate as well, a two pronged attack. A guard would run over towards Andrew. "Mister Andrew! Demon Raiders! They're trying to get in! They're gonna- AGH!" Everyone, Andryr, Elowynn, and Andrew both watched as a Demon ran up behind him, and stabbed him in the back, before looking towards them.

The Demon would approach the group, and a sneer could be seen beyond it's helmet. He then pointed towards......Andy?! "Carnifex! Inveni! Mulier, tibi in sanguine tuo, abominationem!"He yelled, before grabbing Elowynn. He'd then strike her across the head, and lift her over his shoulder, before running.

"NO! "Andrew yelled, before he began casting spells after the demon, missing repeatedly. "FUCKING DIE! NO!"Andrew yelled, as he'd watch the demon disappear. Andrew felt.......cold. He watched as his home was being torn apart by the demon's. He could hear the screams, the smell of blood, the clash of meta......it was all too familiar to him.....Then.....he felt it.

That deep monster
The screaming animal
The burning fire

He felt his body start to burn up, as if he was consumed by fire, but there was none.......This was an eternal fire.......Andryr would see the reason the demon's spoke in hushed whispers about him, and why humans still feared him: He saw the fire of Andrew's rage in his eyes.......The Rage of The Butcher.

(I hope you don't mind this, but I decided to mix both ideas. If you mind, let me know.)