View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-16-2016, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
Check out post number four and tell me what you see.
Mr. Wrong: - Hi, I'm Maria. I'm one of the pixelists on mene. Although I haven't been too active lately because of my real life obligations. I have been coming on and helping for future items recently. I promise, we read all the suggestions. But sometimes we forget to update the page.

I just updated the post for you really quickly to reflect some of the things that have been used from here and even in the previous suggestion thread that is currently archived. We archived it for a fresh start but it's in the pixel staff room and we look at it constantly. Things like cats have been suggested a thousand times and we have given multiple cat poses now because of it. So we do listen, I promise.

Sometimes we can't make someone's ENTIRE suggestion. And sometimes we LOVE someone's suggestion but have to wait for the proper moment to release it. A lot of times EIs and Commons fit a theme of the event and so we make the items reflect that theme. But we will use bits and pieces of someone's suggestion to help supplement the item. In addition, wishie places careful consideration into each CI to be as well-rounded as possible. So while she doesn't always use someone's entire suggestion, she DOES take pieces of it.

We apologize for not updating that front post, to be honest, I didn't know that post was even there. I overlooked it while in here looking at the suggestions instead. I can't say what is being offered in the future because that is top secret. But we will soon have an event here on mene and hopefully you can see some other suggestions reflected in the items released for that event as well as the one after that which is also being worked on at the moment.