View Single Post
Yugiohlover73
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2013, 10:18 PM

Finally, a topic I know all about. This is a topic that I have discussed with my friends frequently. If I were going to take over the world, then I would do it Hitler style. It would have to be in a time period when everyone thinks that we need change, so I guess I'll be waiting for a few years, but once I have my chance, then I'll strike. I'll slowly advance in importance until I rule the country. Then I'll make laws stating that the leader of the country cannot be changed in times of crises. (To secure my position for a couple of years. Even if I have to make up a crisis just to keep ruling.) Then I'll make a couple of laws that basically state that I can pass any laws that I feel are the best solution for the nation. With a majority of votes from the government, of course. After that I would allow other nations to get in on the solution with the offer that I can fix their problems, too.
Once I do this, I'll turn this town upside down. The world would basically be a huge version of China, where the solutions to problems are found and quickly eradicated. The people justly punished. ( I mean justly punished, not like that whole baby food solution thing where the people were killed for a mistake. That's kind of harsh.) And the world would become a better place. But only under my rule. This plan will only work if I do it. *eyes those people agreeing*