View Single Post
Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-07-2014, 11:44 PM

OK, so camping was fun. I got to see my old man shit faced drunk for probably the first time ever in my life. He's clearly on the road to recovery after his operation a few months back, which is great to see!

The young lady I mentioned previously, is mental as hell. No potential for anything more there, but she fucks like a demon so I'll continue to enjoy that benefit occasionally I guess. There was also another one that told people we were dating. Yeah, apparently she whinged to everyone for a good week or so afterwards about that, including to my ex. I also found out some stuff about the ex too that just clarifies that it was a good idea for me to have gotten out of that situation. She still makes stupid decisions about the people around her.

I'm also still waiting to hear back about this job. I'm hoping by the end of the month I will know something. I've been chasing them up and they've finished the interviews (so it would appear I passed all of those since I didnt hear back otherwise) and now they should have made their short list up and presented that to management for approval. After the last call finding out they were just waiting on that I took it as a bit of an unofficial confirmation that I'd gotten onto the short list or I'm sure I'd have heard back that I hadnt made it by now. Time shall tell though.

My best mates sister had a halloween party that I decided to go to as Bane. I previously had a costume but the outfit sucked balls. It had a major draw back of being a one piece outfit that didnt have a fly on it, which meant taking the top half off and pulling it down like a kid to stand and pee. Not cool, because if I got dribbles on the suit, when I put it back on, they'd be under my chin! So, to fix said problem and make a WAAAYYY better outfit anyways, I made the shirt myself. Heres how it turned out using the other accessories from the first outfit with the new attire.