View Single Post
Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 12-05-2014, 09:36 PM

You make a good point Woody. If its worth attempting anything, have a damned good crack at it or dont try at all. Aim to succeed, not to fail. *nods* I think I'll do something with it. Possibly late this weekend maybe, or maybe not if the timing is not right, because its all about timing.

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 08:55 AM ----------

In other news though, I've been looking for a new house the last couple of weeks. I got a private inspection for one place by an agent after not getting the place I looked at, and was approved that afternoon. Though I'd looked at a place earlier in the week that was really good, much better than that one, and since it was with the same real estate company I was already with I rang them and put a little pressure on them to get back to me before I went to pay the first place I'd been approved that afternoon. They called back not even 10 mins later saying I'd been approved for the awesome place so I was absolutely cheering about that, and then told the first place I'd been approved at a better premises. They didnt mind too much.

So, now I have to start the packing process again. Pain in the butt, but very much worth it I think!

New place is up a hill so I should get decent reception at least, and its a newly built place too, so all modern kitchen and bathroom! Its also in an area where the NBN (fibreoptic internets) has been installed and activated, so I can get brilliant speed internet! REALLY looking forward to that!