Thread: My Awkward Life
View Single Post
SeaSaltEyes
Professional Napper

Old 05-13-2015, 04:59 PM

So, Emily's waiting for the second chapter of my book and I haven't even started writing it yet...I thought being accountable to someone else would be helpful, but now I just wish I hadn't told anyone so I could just give up. WHY DO I GIVE UP SO EASILY? I'll tell you why: it's because I'm unmotivated and lazy and just a really skilled procrastinator...UGH.

On a lighter note, there is a giant wardrobe outside my apartment. At first I thought I'd try and get in it to see if it went to Narnia. Then I realized that even if there was a secret exit in the back it would just go straight into my apartment. DOES THIS MEAN MY APARTMENT IS NARNIA?! That would actually be pretty lame. My apartment is pretty lame. I could say that Narnia is just symbolic of the place you feel safest but when you think about it fighting in a war that's not even yours led by a Jesus lion doesn't seem very safe. Alas, we'll never know the true meaning of Narnia.

Whether you think so or not I just came up with A BUNCH of goals for 2015 through this post. That's good, right?

I guess I should get working on that second chapter now...