View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-11-2019, 02:43 AM

Arael wasn't sure how to answer that, as far as finding the crystal, but he had the book of mentioned legend hidden in his room room. Hidden for a damn good reason. "The legend vaguely mentions a place, but it's a riddle and I'm no good with riddles.." He murmured sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "If you don't mind stopping by my room though, I've still got the book containing the legend." He offered as a suggestion.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~

To say he was surprised to see her wake in a start like she did would be an understatement, but he knew that she and Lea were close before he ever became a shinigami. He recognized the look in her eyes when the older demanded to be shown to the fight, it was the same look Lea had almost anytime she suddenly showed up when he was in a bind.

She knew.

Jason collected himself and nodded, ignoring his injured wing and took flight. Running wouldn't be fast enough! He'd grit his teeth if he had to, he needed to get back to her as fast as he could.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Lea pulled her scythe back once she recognized the angel commander and narrowed her multi-colored eyes. He was the guy that shot her down before! Anders.. Right? Just great! Perfect! Wait.. She simply stared at Anders when he proceeded to speak. He.. This guy.. This Angel didn't want to go after Jason, because of the events of the other day? Wouldn't that normal push these guys to go after them? Nevermind that, what did he mean by that?!

Silas knew him after all, when he was alive? Was it just as she feared..or..

Ghost lowered his weapon and glanced at his superior. "Understood, commander." He said rather casually. It wasn't his place to go against a superior, and he wasn't about to risk an argument for denying his request while the enemy was so close to them. She seemed to be in a state of defense instead of offense at the moment, for whatever reason.

Just as he was about to speak, he barely had time to catch himself in time to dodge a scythe minutes before Anders was hit. "Commander!" He called, concerned for his superior after the blinding effects of him being hit by a second scythe. Just how many of them were there?! The girl.. The boy who had fled.. and now.. Ghost shoved the thought aside and immediately moved once more to dodge a poorly aimed scythe as Jason swung at him once more before going to Lea and giving her hand a light tug.

"C'mon, we gotta go!" Jason said to her, since Mars hadn't had much effect on his dazed partner. She blinked and nodded, faintly noticing his injured wing. They were both injured, what else could go wrong? Lea gasped when she felt something wrap around her figure, like a netting or something and she shoved Jason to the side and crying out as a shocking pain flooded her. Ghost had shot a net out of his secondary wrist band, meant for subduing an enemy. He could easily retract it and re-fire it as needed.

Jason stumbled back and his injured wing met the side of a nearby tree. "Lea!"

((oh wow.. i really hope i didn't over-do it or overstep and boundries with this ^^'))