View Single Post
Sun
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 07-28-2007, 07:39 PM

"Gosh...i give up!" she gasped, falling backward to rest against a stall's wall. Sun had already started to partake in the Treasure Hunt, and having found one, had charged off in search of another find. She was hapless though, and had rushed off with little more than a glance at her chosen clue. She was now well and truley confounded.

Cheeks flush with colour from her furious darting around, she took the oppertunity whilst catching her breath, to look about. She could see many stalls and a large roundabout some distance off. Already there was a crowd of egar and excited Menewshans rushing about.

"Pfft, why, oh why did i have to wear the most leg restricing skirt i could find?" she sighed with disdain, looking down at it. "Mostlikley because it's the only one you've got." answered the voice in her head, that shared her voice.
The smell of food was starting to fill her nose cavities, and while she wasn't a fan of the foodstuffs that would be here, it tantalised her all the same.
"Heck, there might just be candy floss...." she excited herself more than is healthy at this thought, and struggling not to fall over as she brushed herself down, and pulled the heels of her shoes out of the holes they had made for themselves, in the fresh looking grass, blotched with mud.

"Right, we'll get back to that treasure hunt later. Away to the candy floss!" she said to herself, stalking away towards a the origin of the food smells, a large grin upon her face.