View Single Post
ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2013, 02:07 PM

I assumed that would be the case. Teaching is exhausting, not to mention that your work doesn't simply end at the end of your work day. There's lesson plans to write out, grading to happen, thinking up a new approach to the "same old jazz" and all that. So yeah, I can imagine. It's amazing you get any pixeling done at all!

...dear god, what a hellish time on the road?! I would've turned back midway - so many negative things just does not bode well, haha! But man, being stuck for 3 hours?! Hopefully you had something to read or some really awesome music playing. ;-; How was your family doing? I'm sure it was nice seeing them again, if it's been over a month.

Admkrjamkja, I can only imagine how hard it must be to be tightlipped about it! I'm looking forward to seeing what you've made for us, too. <3 And you do have a point, Wishie is amazing. My ultimate goal, in a way, is to be able to pixel like KawaiiHannah. Most of her pixels are so sparkly and cute, and she's so good at hair man. I suck at hair. So yeah, ho-hum. Something to go for!

My week's been pretty... rough. The kids (my sisters' 1 y/o and 2 y/o) were usually really cute and fun and happy before their naps, but then in the afternoon, after the nap... demon children. I kid you not. They're both uncommonly stubborn and Airini (my godchild, whee~) is like a little duracel bunny always running around and getting into mischief, while Fenris just gets SUPER PISSED if you chide him for doing something naughty, which results to a lot of NOISE. Lots and lots of it.
Every day, it felt like I was blessed the moment the kids went to bed? xD So that's not good. But overall, it's been a good week, it's just the kids being a bit difficult that made it harder.