View Single Post
ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2013, 02:49 PM

Time flies when you're working, that's for sure! Congratulations on a succesful year. ;D
But omg, it's funny to me how, when your work slows down, mine picks up? Because I'm sitting here planning like a madman for the upcoming summer, haha! :D

Yiiiikes, cars really aren't comfortable enough to endure such long hauls. ;-;' It's a good thing you had things with you! Which play are you hoping to do next year? And when will you know if you're allowed to stay at this school?

.../dead by awesome/
SERIOUSLY?! HOW IS THIS SHIT REAL?! Okay, pffff. i'm only aspiring to be as good in pixel work because hot damn, I've never even TRIED CGing, so that is one whole new area in which people can whoop my ass. xD

Uuuugh, self-entitled kids are the worst. And it's SO EASY to get lured into an arguement, or getting riled up even a bit?! Or at least for me. I can handle the crying easier than the arguement, because I always get tempted to just argue with them, that I eventually just have to walk away for a bit in order to not get too riled up, haha! It makes me feel like I'm a kid, myself, sometimes. :/