View Single Post
Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-19-2023, 01:24 AM

Yeah, sometimes all you need is space.

Here's my kitties:
The grey one is Shade, short for Reginald Tybalt Demetrius Shade (because my sibling didn't think Shade was a very original name for a grey cat)aka: Mister Shadey-boo Snugglebottom. And the black cat is Batty, short for Batty Koda after the bat from Fern Gully (because it suited him more than his former name of Batman).

They are my babies and I love them so much!

Tbh, I'm very lucky to have gotten the job at all because my boss definitely had some hesitation (with good cause) in hiring me. I had initially applied several years ago for a janitorial position that had opened up because a friend who worked at the library was genuinely trying to help me get out of my bad job. Buuuutttt I ended up not showing up for the interview....and I didn't call to say I had changed my mind or anything...
Mainly because I had already been doing janitorial work and I knew I didn't want to do it anymore. But the not calling was a bad move and definitely had the potential to screw me over. Thankfully I was apparently very impressive in the interview and that was enough for her to give me a chance.