View Single Post
Kyuuketsuki_Kisu
♥ The Queen of Hearts ♥

Old 03-06-2010, 05:15 AM

(Eeep! I'm so sorry, please forgive me for taking so long...I got booted off the computer unexpectedly....)

A female form fluttered through the marble corridors quickly, her favorite attendant trailing behind her fussing with her hair and demanding her mistress slow down. A slight scoff floated through painted red lips as emerald eyes turned slightly, gazing at the lesser woman through lids heavy with kohl, "And be lectured for being late once more? I think not!"

Her attendant fell further behind as the girl increased her pace, although he sandaled feet didn't seem to make much sound. Beside her, more used to the young womans temperments, a golden saluki trotted. Although they were commonly used for hunting, the dog had a spoiled air about him, as if he knew his mistress owned the world and would give it to him on a golden plate if he so wished. The girl's long fingers rested on his head, as if attached by thread.

A few more moments of rushing, and the girl reached a section of the palace-the temple. Inside would be the high priest, probably angry with her for being late...again. "Princess Asima, please! Let me fix your hair!"

The woman, Princess Asima, brushed her aside and deftly brushed the hair that laid over her shoulders back, stepping through the large archway into the temple, absentmindedly speaking to the dog at her side, "Come Anobi, we have a long lesson ahead of us..."