View Single Post
ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:06 PM

@Birdie: Yeah, it's really great. The turn around for passports in my town is infamous.

Really, what I'm worried about is getting my parent's passports. I'm doing the work for them because well...for some reason I kinda want to. *shrugs* But they don't have birth certificates, and my dad legally changed the spelling of his last name. So I might have trouble getting it. But hopefully not, yeah?

I'm actually looking forward to going home tonight and doing work on passports.

@Happy: Yeah, I want to see the world for sure. I just need a good friend or two to do it with me. So many people I know are married at like 20, or earlier already, or have kids, or whatever. And me I'm just like...give me somebody who likes to travel and doesn't want to throw their life away by settling down already. Please, God?

Oh, I can understand the ridiculous pricing to an extent. I live in Colorado and people don't give it credit for how expensive it is here. It's not like California or your DC, of course, but it's definitely expensive if you want to live in the more populated towns.

And yeah, I live in that fear a bit, too. I can't even comprehend wasting youth (or any part of life) never wandering and traveling some. Can't imagine wanting kids this young, either. Cause life is pretty well done when you have kids.