View Single Post
Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 10-30-2014, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I'm using a fanfic for my novel so the characters aren't troublesome for me. XD I already have 15k written.

I think sinister and cute is a very very good mix though. It's disturbing if you do it right.
Haha, thats good. I've never done a fanfic, i tried an rp for being human once but it didnt last very long :(

And yeah, disturbing is what im going for. She's kinda manipulative, but a little bit evil too, she just wants to be queen desperately so she'll do anything to get it. And she's so mean to her slaves (she's an ancient egyptian princess and the prince is medieval england style, yeah...totes a strange rp)

I think she's got a Prince fooled, but those from her own family know she's a bad egg, so it could get interesting if i do it right xD

---------- Post added 10-30-2014 at 02:53 AM ----------

Kat - yeah that would be fun, to be honest i bet all 3 of us could write 50k, perhaps more, i may just count it all up in one document and put them separately in others to see how much we all write, it'll be fun to see how much we manage!

---------- Post added 10-30-2014 at 02:53 AM ----------

CLoud - d'aww i know what you mean with the taters, and why are they called taters?!