View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 05-17-2012, 02:22 PM

Her little outburst caught him off guard, a bit, but it didn't recant his initial observations. She was, without a doubt, going to be a liability to The Crims. She was a loose canon just waiting to go off. And, what made it worse, was that she was completely unpredictable.

It was then when Noel realized he was smiling. Actually smiling. Not his usual smirky grin or that cocky muse he typically wore; no, it was a legit, sincere smile. He couldn't quite wrap his mind around it though. Was he smiling because he had officially got the girl to leave? Was he smiling because he would now have the house to himself? Was he smiling because he was finally able to break her?

Letting his eyes rest, he breathed in the cool evening air. As he exhaled, a puff of his misty breath clouded the air.

"Lala," his blue eyes peeked open to gaze at the brilliant moon, "what do you think of Alex?" Although he wasn't really close to Lala, she was one of the few people he could trust. She was usually a good judge of character, too. "Do you think a little lamb like her would survive in this ravenous wolf pack? Or would I eat her alive before she even saw it coming?"

Resting his butt against the railing, he crossed his arms over his chest as he stared at the exit. "I hate being the moral one," he muttered to himself. "My mind says not to chase after her, but my heart tells me I need to… save her." Jaw agape, Noel struggled with the options, weighing the ins and the outs. At this point, he was at a standstill. Only Lala could break his evened odds.

But, before he made his move, he rattled off yet another one of his heartfelt questions. "Do you suppose she needs a valiant knight in black to protect her innocence? Or would a demon from the pits of hell with a wrathful pride do her more good?" A sigh followed. "Why must all decisions in life be so… black and white."