View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 05-17-2012, 03:47 PM

The calmness of the night almost felt too still for Sasuke as his nearly white eyes gazed through the dim moonlit area. Silence filled every nook and cranny, causing the male to be slightly at ease. Due to a previous fight with the one he was so desperately trying to win, Sasuke was forced to leave the abode and think back on his actions. Apparently, when you don't knock and walk into a woman's room, you can get in some serious trouble. Not knowing she was in the nude, Sasuke didn't even consider such an option. Although, once the door was wide and her fine body was fully exposed to all those that had gathered in the hall, Sasuke had realized his mistake.

Embarrassed yet aroused, he was taken to the leaders and given his punishment for the night for flashing her body to the newcomers that had joined just the month before. Head drooping, he wondered if he could ever return. Seriously, he had done so much damage. She would, knowing his luck (lack there of), forever hate him, wanting nothing to do with his rudeness (and assumed pervertedness).

A sigh followed and, in doing so, his head bobbed forward. On the spring back up, though, he caught a reflection of the world behind him, more specially, a figure.

Had he not been who he was, Sasuke might have taken off like any other wiser man would have done. But, being the Ghost of the night, Sasuke drew a smirk onto his face. He had, automatically, assumed it was someone from The Swarm sent to check on his whereabouts.

Being fond of parkour, Sasuke took to the walls, bounding off them and circling back around so that he now faced his stalker. With great speed and arms thrust behind him, Sasuke whizzed past the figure, but rounding back to wrap his arms around the slender frame.

Knife to the neck, right leg wrapped around their matching leg, and hand twisting their arm behind their back, Sasuke smirked. Before he could finish off his stalker, Sasuke's pale eyes flicked toward the captured prey.

Immediately, he relinquished his grip on the woman and retreated to the wall, back resting firmly against it. "I-I-I… I'm sorry. I thought you were… someone... else." Sasuke's voice was low and obviously shaken up by his preceding actions. "I… ummm… sorry." He was really at a lose for words. Never before had he mistaken someone for another. It was completely nerve-racking! Just imagine if he had actually followed through with his assault?! How would this woman have faired? Sasuke was used to sparing with Aoi-Sensei, a trained martial artist and parkour instructor. This chick, whoever she was, was clearly not a master in this area.

Hand slipping to his hair, Sasuke scratched the thin mess of white that coated the top of his hair. "Umm… so… why… ar-are… you…" he cut himself short for he was pissed at his stammering lips. Swallowing hard, he gathered up his courage and calmed his trembling nerves. "Why are you out here? Haven't you a party to attend?" She looked young, so Sasuke figured she would be trying to join a clique.

"Are you lost?"

Really… he just asked this sad looking girl is she was lost. Of course she was lost! She was heading away from the parties. Exhaling, Sasuke remained calm. There was no use talking on. She would probably have something to say - something that would ease his mind and clear up the confusion.