View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 06-18-2015, 05:44 PM

The woman seemed to have been about to make a move to take the phone back but had stopped herself when he was looking it over. She did not pull away from him as he led her back down the stairs and out to the door. His eyes flickering across the horse for a moment once more, admiring the beast as he had before. It was now though that she spoke to him again. She wanted him to prove that he was not the monster she had been told about. She asked him for his help, actually saying please. He took a breath, folding his arms slightly across his chest. "I owe you no prof or explanation for myself or for anyone...." he said, a comment that would probably annoy her. He paused for a moment, before speaking once more.

"But I am no monster, my actions and mannerisms reflect response to those around me" he looked at her, a slight response to her earlier beauty and the beast comments before. He turned to face her, "many have looked for the necklace...for the past few centuries and have gotten little to nowhere. You ask for my help...for what? You say that you intend to destroy the necklace once you find it. That my forever has been long enough...There are bad members of the family out there yes, just as there are of any area even your precious Cain family. So you are asking me to help find something so you can destroy all of us? The innocent along with the wicked? You free our family yes....but you also damn those who rely on the necklace as of now for life. Are you really willing to take on that burden of ending so many lives?"

It was not an attack, or a cold comment meant to upset her. If anything, it was a honest question and concern. Was she really willing and ready to be the one to take on taking away the lives of others. The burden that could come along with it. So many carelessly pushed around that idea. Life and death, even her so far, like it was nothing. Like it was surreal or something so simple. He stepped closer to her, gently lifting a hand to cup the side of her chin. She was avoiding his gaze a lot within the last few moments. Now looking into his eyes, he would not permit her to look away. He wanted to see it right within her eyes, when she said she would be trult alright with killing those who depended on the necklace.

Good and bad. "Men....women...children....you will be damning them all to lives without family....possibly losing their own...." he said, "then what? What will you do then? Take back the castles? Raise your family to power and glory?" He fell silent for a moment, "Will that truly make you happy?" He slipped his other hand down, taking her's within his. He placed it over his chest, where his heart was. Even after so long, it was still beating. Contrasting against the rumor that vampires and in turn the Vladamir had no hearts. "Will you be happy when it stops?" he sighed slightly, before releasing her. He would not force her to remain close to him, since she seemed to be already annoyed with herself by asking him for help. He ran a hand through his hair, thinking to himself for a moment about what she had just asked.