View Single Post
Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 05-16-2018, 04:17 AM

The sun had just begun to peek out from behind the clouds on this spring day. With it, the attitudes of the small group of young children perked up. Myles stayed in the back office of the daycare on Fridays to handle the paperwork that built up over the week while his sister, Charlie, handled the children. Running a daycare wasn't his dream but it was the one thing that his wife and sister had bonded over.

"Myles!" A feminine voice hollered, causing the blonde-haired man to look up from the current list of bills that needing attention. "I need you to watch the crew while I take Susie to bathroom. She scraped her knee outside."

"Sure, give me a sec." He replied. Standing up, he grabbed the office key and locked the door behind him. Standing a few feet away was a tall raven-haired woman with a small girl sniffling. "Susie, what happened?"

"I... fell." The girl sniffled.

"Her and Tommy were racing around the playground." The woman explained. Her emerald eyes glanced down at the girl. "It's a small scratch but I want to make sure there's no dirt in it."

"Gotcha, Charlie." Myles responded. "Oh, Tracy called earlier. She's got a couple new applicants for the daycare she wanted you to look over. We can only take on a couple more kids before I have to find an extra helper."

"I'll call her later. I need to tell her about Darin and his buddies." Charlie remarked, a frown appearing on her face. With a nod each, they headed into opposite areas.

Kirin Rosenbaum: