View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2014, 09:53 PM

Blade made it back to the manor later that night. He didn't bother anyone as he went to his room heading to bed. His mind was blank as sleep quickly found him. Suki slept till morning. She slowly open her eyes as she felt Lestzer once again. She smiled as a tear ran down her face his memories now intertwined with hers. "Lestzer, I missed you." She said as she felt him again. She smiled as she slowly rose. She looked around as she noticed she had changed. She felt slightly different. She wished she could see herself, as soon as she thought it a mirror appeared before her. She jumped back a little as it appeared.
She looked completely different and felt different. It was a nice feeling though. She could still feel Lestzer he slept deep within her. The two where in some strange way one. The feeling made her smile knowing her spirit was still alive. He had been her friend and the one person she loved more than anything in the world. He was the first person she remembered. She had lost him the day of the attack something that had shattered her world. He had been with her everyday of her life until that day. She had prayed for him to return to her. She had looked far and wide trying to find his orb where he slept. Apparently she had had it all alone. It made her smile knowing that he had never left her.

She smiled as the mirror vanished with a simple thought. She wondered what she was now. She could tell she wasn't truly human anymore. She no longer had the need to eat or to do most things she once did. She could see the manna now in everything. Her eyes moved over the room as she looked at the different books. It was strange to her, she had her own light now. The room was as bright as day by her presents the sun was not needed.

(it's ok I'm not feeling well either. This cold/flu is getting on my nerves)

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-12-2014 at 10:03 PM..