View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 02:40 PM

Suki looked up as she smiled at Star. "Yes, just finding it a little hard is all. I don't know how to control of of the power I hold. Sadly that isn't something I could be taught. Even he....doesn't know how to. My powers were great already with his..." She said as she tried not to cry thinking about him. She looked up as she felt the great spirits. She smiled as her wings rose opening wide. "I can feel them. They aren't in the machine. They are in crystals Star!!!! We can save them." She said happily as she looked to star hugging her dear friend. "It's alright, please I need the crystal. " She said as she had a determine look in her eye. "Lets save our world and our friends. " She said smiling as she looked to the temple. If we can break this crystal then we can save them. The temple would be the best place to try.

Drakus stared at the spirits as his anger grew. "So you do know where they are. You can bring Suki to me. " He said as he looked over at one of the tanks with human children in them along with their spirit friends. "Star is not my concern right now she is dead. I have to have Suki before they kill her." He said as he looked back to the spirits. "You wouldn't know what it is like to have only one thing left in this world, and to have it taken from you. I have to have her." He said as he turned on the machine. "Save them make contact with Suki to find her and tell me where she is, or they all dye. " He said as he watched the spirits and children scream in fear.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-13-2014 at 02:45 PM..