View Single Post
Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you remember me.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:02 AM

She watched him look over the ship and the woman that stood there on his ship. Belle watched the two interact and felt a twinge of jealousy as he shooed her away like a fly or something insignificant. Her eyes closed as she tried not to let them water as she walked away from him towards her room. The room was as small as Aurelio's but not as close to the captain's. It seemed she had a bit more liberty than her brother but not very much. Her eyes went to the few belongings she had left from her past life. A book of elven poetry, a journal she was allowed to bring on board, and a folded up flag. Belle sighs and sits on the mattress in the corner of the room. A small trunk sits under the porthole and is used as a table to set the other items upon including a candle to provide more light.

Aurleio sat in his room reading before taking out the pocket watch his sister had given to him when they started under Ryek's command. His fingers stroked the gold watch that Aurelio kept close to him. It was an important gift Belle said so he wanted to protect it. He wanted to visit his sister and apologize but he figured his best stay in his room.