View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-09-2015, 03:54 AM

"Right? I mean, it's soulmates. You can wonder and everything, but does it need to be prince charming cliche romance?! That shit has to be untrue," Tavis exclaimed. He dragged both of his hands through his hair. "Oh god, but I think she's my mate...a-and-" He choked on his words, unable to even think past this revelation. He paced a step then glanced over at Davvin, eyeing his look without his shirt. That was an interesting person. Totally not a weird flower though. Tavis ground his teeth together. Why did it have to be Corena? Because he had that idea in his head now and he wouldn't give up on it. "Damn it. I don't want it."

His face fell again and for a second, he stood still, silent. Tavis glanced at the door, clearly unhappy. He needed to avoid the inevitable somehow. How could a person even do that? He glanced at Davvin again and his face twisted with a grin. He jumped into action, pointing both fingers at the other man. "Oh great! Yeah, you don't even know me so this is the best! Be my fake boyfriend, David! Because then...yeah, maybe she won't figure out I'm her mate if I look taken! I'm begging you, dude! Help a guy out here!" He'd traveled across the room as he talked and ended up a foot away from Davvin, his hands clasped together, green eyes begging with far too much skill.