Thread: The Messengers
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 04-19-2014, 12:15 AM

Eddie turned and wrenched his arm out of the human's grasp. "Now, don't get snippy with me. Just because you couldn't contain your curiosity doesn't mean I should be taking the blame and the brunt of the responsibility." He stood straight. "Besides, there is only one weapon that can be effective against a demon. Only one that will permanently kill it and thus, send it to the Void. But this weapon is made of a metal that can only be found across the Veil, and because of its supernatural properties it's very heavy to humans. This is made of said metal." He presented the cane. "It can be manipulated into various forms, but only to an extent. Others can't be manipulated at all. However, it's nearly weightless to me, and my kind. To you it would be similar to holding a solid hunk of steel and expecting to swing it as effectively as a cricket bat."

He sighed. "There are very limited areas that you would be safe from demons that would want to hunt you for your power. But I doubt you would want to relocate, especially with no idea of where you may be going, what you may find. And I'll be honest, living amongst the dead, no matter how alive they may seem, can get as tiring as living in a congregation of jesters." He shook his head at the thought.