View Single Post
Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 06-04-2018, 09:48 PM

"So, if you give me your name I can talk to my wife tonight and see where we're at with the application," Myles spoke as he returned from the phone call. He wasn't going to let the man know that he was going to tell Tracy to accept the man. Some people had taken offense to it before when he decided to make a judgment call. They acted like he was doing it out of pity when it was not the case. Myles just had a feeling that this boy would benefit from what the daycare had to offer.

Meanwhile, Charlie arrived at her apartment in time to greet a burly old man standing by her usual parking spot. Though he looked frightful, Charlie knew the man was just a teddy bear on the inside. She parked her car, careful to not get too close to the man. "Paps, what's up?"

"That damn roommate of yours... Loud... Screeching..." Paps mumbled while shaking his head.

"Sam's practicing with her band again? Sorry, Paps!" Charlie replied, frowning. Sam used to be her best friend during college but lately, the two had seemed to grow apart. "I'll talk to her about it. She told me she was going to go to the shop to practice." Paps grunted before walking off. Charlie sighed and made her way to the apartment behind the parking lot. As she got closer, she could hear the racket that Paps was complaining about.