View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-19-2013, 04:43 AM

Gemini suddenly felt caught between two powerful auras. One came from the blonde woman on her right, and the other came from the redhead over to her left. Turning in that direction, she got a better look at the boy, who looked about the same age as her. His teammates seemed rather unhappy about being there with him. Glancing around, Gemini decided to go say hello. It couldn't hurt to make allies before entering the forest. So she approached, feeling more and more uneasy with each step. Getting close, she cleared her throat. "Excuse me. Mind if I walk with you guys? I don't have a team, so I'll need to be a hang on. Just until we get about halfway through, mind you. I won't be an imposition." She said, doing a good job of keeping a blank expression. Her demonic half was making it difficult, though, sending warning bells through her mind.

Standing with his arms behind his head, Naruto waited for the gates to be opened. He was bored, to say the least, and a little annoyed. That crazy proctor woman had cut his cheek! And he hadn't even done anything. It wasn't like his impression of her was bad or anything. The blonde couldn't figure out why no one had laughed. Looking around for something to do, he noticed a girl around his age standing alone. She was blonde, though her hair was lighter than his, and she seemed as bored as he was. Naruto grinned and walked over to her, without a second thought. "HEY!!" He called, even though he was close enough that she could hear him just talking. Several people nearby shot him dirty looks, but as usual Naruto was oblivious. "Nice to meet ya, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm gonna be Hokage someday. Dattebayo! But I bet you've already heard of me, huh? So what's your name?" He asked, not even considering that the woman might not want to talk.

((Wolfie has a feeling she's gonna have fun with Naruto. DATTEBAYO!!!))