View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 09-19-2013, 05:16 AM

(lol)

Gaara heard the girl's request and honestly didn't care one way or the other about her joining along. "Fine, but don't get in my way or I'll kill you," he responded, getting a look of surprise from both of his siblings. He heard Temari off in the distance say in a surprised tone of voice that she was the first person to want to be with them after explaining that was just how he greeted people. "Now then, what is your name? Mine is Temari of the Sand," she said before lightly whacking her older brother over the head.

"Ow! Sis, what was that for?!" he asked. Sure, Kankuro knew when he deserved one of Temari's bonks on the head, but he hadn't done anything...yet.

"I could hear the perverted thoughts coming from here brother," she responded in a deadpan tone.

Yugito had heard of Naruto through various bits and pieces of conversation throughout town, though none of it was good for some reason or another. She had a feeling that it was because he was similar to her, but didn't want to ask...not at first anyways. Seeing him head her way, she had a look of curiosity in her eyes before hearing his exclamation. Deciding to humor the boy, she told him that her name was Yugito Nii.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 07:17 AM..