View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-19-2013, 05:38 AM

((Temari is the oldest sibling, so Kankuro would be her younger brother not older. *Hates self for being so anal*))
Gemini raised an eyebrow at the redhead's answer."Is that so? Well, I'll just have to test that, then." She said before turning to the other two. "It is nice to meet you, Temari-san. My name is Gemini Starr. Am I to assume that you are all related?" She asked, noting the similarities in their profiles. Before anyone could answer, she turned and gave a venomous glare at the other male. "Whatever you're thinking, you can stop right now. I have no intention of letting you touch me, and you couldn't if you tried. I would like you to keep in mind that the last man who tried to touch me without my consent ended up choking on his own manhood." She threatened coldly. Her normally blue eyes flashed red, as if to accentuate her point- and also to explain why she didn't seem afraid of the redhead. "Now. You're Temari-san. What are their names?" She gestured to the two males.

Naruto stuck out his hand for the woman to shake. "Cool, it's nice to meet you, Yugito-san! Is this your first time in Konoha? I can show you around after the exam, if you want." The blonde ninja said loudly, seemingly oblivious to his own loud voice. "I know just about everyone in the village. Ya know, 'cause I'm kinda like a celebrity, dattebayo." He added, trying to impress her.