View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-22-2013, 03:27 AM

Gemini smiled widely. "Cool, I'd like that. I've only got one other friend, and Naruto-kun is kind of...spazzy, sometimes. He's funny and all, but I really need a female role model." She paused for a second. "At least, that's what Kakashi-Sensei told me." she added with a shrug. Glancing over at Gaara, she raised an eyebrow. "You seem distracted. Is there a problem?" She asked, all the time aware that they could run into another team at any moment. Just as she was thinking this, they happened across a team of rain nin. Well, crap. That didn't take long. She thought to herself.

Naruto didn't know how long it was before he woke up, but when he did it was to a confusing scene. Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji had joined the party, and Lee was there. Sakura looked seriously worried about Sasuke, who was standing alone. They all seemed annoyed by his outburst upon waking, but that was normal. Eventually, they got moving again. It was a bit of a problem that they didn't have either scroll now. Naruto wondered how Yugito was doing.

((Perhaps we should deviate from the plot a bit here, and have Naruto and co. meet up with Yugito and co., instead of meeting with Kabuto?))