View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 06:42 PM

Lin Fey glanced up, not really surprised to see Jayce open the door. After all, he'd orchestrated this hadn't he? He purposely stayed naked in the bathroom so that the other man would get curious and see. However, the reaction he got surprised him more. Jayce pulled away, seeming surprised, but he kept talking like nothing significant happened. No, he didn't explode with anger or questions. Feeling miffed by the result, Lin Fey pulled to his feet. He almost stalked out of the bathroom as he was, but after a second, decided that wouldn't end well. Instead, he shrugged into the jeans which felt loose and tight in all the wrong place, but otherwise fit. Lucky guess?

Tossing his hair loosely over one shoulder, he stalked out of the bathroom. "Is that all you have to say?! Are you an idiot or something?" he snapped as he found the kitchen, his nose helping to guide the way. Food didn't matter at all now though. He leveled a glare at Jayce as he pushed back the last of the hair from his face, revealing the now decidedly more masculine features. "Didn't you notice I'm not your 'bride'? I lied, b-but...I'm not sorry..." He trailed off again, voice becoming meeker as he dropped his gaze to the floor.