View Single Post
Rin Namami
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rin Namami

Old 08-07-2007, 02:28 PM

(( Sorry for this *short* post, but I am a little tired. ))

"Oh, right," Calcephony tilted her chin toward her chest a bit, "I'm sorry, I had almost forgotten." She was getting tired and her arms were feeling weak with every passing minute as she hugged her newly-acquired armour to her chest. On top of that, her mind was split between to things: what was happening now and what could possibly happen in the future. She jumbled the armour in her arms so the weight could be distributed evenly.

When Ecnaidar made a passing glance over Calcephony, she felt her heart leap. She had almost forgotten a lot of things and a lot of questions to ask. I am hopeless, she thought to herself and went back to staring at the ground with her back to the Wind mage. Her thoughts began wandering in and out of this world. I wonder if my family is okay? I wonder what they're doing right now? It was not much of a surprise to her that she actually loved her family. Her brothers and she always argued over petty things and she always claimed she hated them, but deep down she still loved them because they were her brothers. Her thoughts flashed to her parents. If Calcephony was in this world, what was happening in her world? Was it as if time stopped there until she would return - if she returned? Or was there some sort of magical clone, eerily identical to her in every way, created to not arouse suspicion?

Calcephony took a step away from Bianca, widening the space between them a little. As she waited as patiently as she could, the feeling of embarrassment grew greater inside of her. A pink colour rose in her cheeks and then faded when she finally blinked after a minute of silence.

She looked around, taking in every detail and person in the room. I don't want to be arrogant and rush things, she thought as her eyes stopped on the Oracle, but, shouldn't we hurry a little? We don't know what's happening to Lucik or what will happen to him. Calcephony grinned a bit at her worry for the prince; it was probably one shared among the others, especially Nahkiga. The dragon's tail moved a bit, making a slithering hiss as the scales brushed against the ground, and Calcephony's attention was brought back to the room and what was currently being subjected.