View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-15-2014, 05:47 PM

With great interest Katarina watch the wolf shift into his human form, which was quite striking. The scar’s alone were eye worthy as it showed just how strong he was. She growled at him as he spoke. Of course she was going to protect. It was her job.

Her icy face turned to look around at everyone converging. There really were too many elementals in one place. She hadn’t seen this many in centuries. A group was harder to conceal, easier to track. But maybe it was time to have safety in numbers. When they were alone it was easier for the hunters to pick them off. But in a group? If they could get along they would be unstoppable.

Katarina barely listened to Malik, she only made sure to keep an eye on him in case he did attack Earth. But another voice pulled her out of her thoughts. A woman stepped out, obviously Malik’s partner by her looks alone and also how she talked to him. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Earth turn into a tree and disappear.

The second Lydia called him a fool she tensed. Malik’s body went cold and she didn’t like the look on his face. Neither did Caden and he took a step forward, towards the woman. He was a protector and always would be. Kat might be his priority but he knew she could take care of herself. It was what made them such good friends. They trusted one another completely.

Hearing her thanks Ice bowed her head before turning to stare at the new voice. Caden took a few steps towards her. “No thanks are necessary. It’s our duty to protect others.” His two colored eyes locked on Malik’s before turning back to the woman’s. Raising his sword he slid it back in his sheath before sticking his grey hand out to her. “I am Caden, partner to Ice.” His looks gave his away as not being human, but since his pointed ears were hidden under his hair, and he had features of both light and dark, it was hard to peg him as an Elf.

Meanwhile as Caden introduced himself Katarina was studying the man before her. He seemed like a hunter and she didn’t like hunters. But his words made her pause. “We don’t keep the company of Dark elementals. I find them...distasteful. If your sister is partnered with one I am sorry. I hope she fares better than most of their partners.”