View Single Post
Kay Lynn
Classes are kickin' my butt

Old 08-28-2016, 12:28 AM

Corina drudgily stepped into her room, letting her bag fall to the floor with a groan before she collapsed, face down, onto the heaven that was her bed.

She blindly searched to her side for her laptop, patting the bed, only to have her hand collide with a giant ball of fluff. Her head cocked to the side to find the culprit that was lying across her laptop, her snowshoe cat, Fabio.

"Hey~ Move~" Corina whined at the unmoving cat that only stared at her with the same angry look he always had.
Corina pushed herself up into a sitting position, glaring down at the oversized marshmallow that was Fabio. She could almost hear the western music as the two stared at one another, Corina narrowing her eyes, getting more intense while Fabio's stayed uncaring.

Finally, she sighed in defeat, resulting to force, and lifted the twenty pound fluffball, putting him to the side, finally releasing her laptop from the furry bolder it was trapped under. Corina opened the laptop and waited for the login screen to pop up.

She opened up a chat room, hoping that someone would want to converse, to keep her mind off of work and school.

*~Cori in the House logged on~*

Cori in the House: Yo! Where all my bad bitches at?!

*~Bellamy, The Great Has logged on~*

Bellamy, The Great: Hey guys, anyone on today?

Cori in the House: What it do, baby boo?

"That was dumb" Corina sighed as Fabio made his way back to her, plopping down in her lap as she opened a tab to log into a photography site. "Maybe I shouldn't have played up the 'cool' act so much."