View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 11-30-2014, 09:42 PM

, and
Within the sunlight skies of the village of Velothi, there were two black specks. hovering about as if they had owned the skies, it would be long until they finally landed onto the ground, at the village gate. The figures were actually twins, the ones that looked like. Well, not in their "human" forms. Both had large black wings coming from their blacks and both had long black hair. However, as soon as it came to their clothes, their eyes and they way they acted, they were completely different. "We finally made it sis, hooray~!" The red eyes twin named Nighmara said with a smile on her face. She clapped happily as she turned her head towards her older sister, Evangelina. Evangelina smiled softly as she gently patted her head, "Yup we made it. I am actually surprised that we had made it on time. I thought for sure we would be late." Evangelina said with a regal voice. Nighmara looked up and about the village as the walked in, taking in the new found freedom.

As the two continued walking into the village, making their wings vanish a bit since they were using them. A dark shadow slowly emerged from behind Evangelina, the large shadow just loomed over the twins, looking about left and right it sunk its head low. "It smells here....I don't like it." The being said, red slits soon appeared, looking around left and right rather quickly. Evangelina and Nighmara gasped softly, turning their heads to face the being, it was none other than Bella. Nighmara turned her head away quickly, she feared the shadow being that clung to her sister, no matter what they did she always came back. Evangelina could sense the fear coming from Nighmara and she glanced towards Bella. "Enough Bela, you are scaring my sister. If you are going to be out, you have to promise to behave yourself. You have been reckless for the past few months." Bella shifted her eyes towards Evangelina, not really saying anything before sinking into the ground. She took over Evangelina's shadow, morphing it to mimic her own. Wavy hair as if the wind was blowing it, the shadow of a sing belt buckle hung from the left side and a white smile spreading across her shadowed face.

Evangelina sighed softly as she looked over to her now calmer sister, Nighmara looked over and smiled, "Th-Thank you." She stated, bowing her head lightly. Before she could do anything, the twins stopped in their tracks, seeing a small group of students in front of them, they blinked lightly and looked around slowly. The first thing they noticed was a young man covered in jewelry, Bella slide her way over, observing them as she slide back, "At first I thought the sun fell from the sky, that is the brightest little fucker I have ever see." She stated, Evangelina and Nighmara both chuckled, the comments Bella made were harsh, however, just sometimes they can be funny. "Now now, Bella. No need to tease someone for how they look. Remember that you don't really have a body." Nighmara said. Bella then lifted off the ground and clung to Evangelina's back becoming a miniature version of her shadow form. "Nonetheless, he is still too bright, need fucking sunglasses around him." Bella stated. Evangelina continued looking about, noticing another young man not too far from the small group. He appeared to have been keeping his distance or something else. She tilted her head lightly and wondered why he wasn't with the others. Well he didn't blame him since the other male appeared to be almost like a glowing orb than an actual person. Is he really a student?

Nighmara and Evangelina stood away from the group and just watched, Bella did the same. She observed from the shadowy perch of Evangelina's shoulder; the white smile spreading on her face more and more.

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 12-09-2014 at 08:40 AM..