View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-01-2014, 05:18 AM

Vivienne woke up from her seat and reached for the sky. She had been sitting for so long she'd practically turned to stone. "Selena?" he chuckled to herself," An appropriate name, I suppose. You're very lucky to have her." Vivienne had been alone fore so long that she had become used to her own company, but still she wondered what it was to have constant companionship. Though, she doubted that would ever be something she possessed. For the next few years she would be surrounded by people and she had a sneaky feeling that would get a bit tedious at some point. It was only a few years, and then she could head off to make her own way on her own terms. Perhaps a little shop in the Goblin Market... She was thinking too far ahead, once again.

She looked around at that the small crowd of students that had gathered. "Now, let me see..." She tapped a finger against her chin as she thought and then pointed to each of them," A dazzling human, you must excuse me for staring, young sir, I am quite the magpie. Another human with lovely companions, a... haha, a dragon! And those two look to be daemons." Her keen eyesight helped her to nice notice the girls standing away from the group. "This is going to be an interesting few years, isn't it? Now, could someone tell me when we depart for the school? Thos angels outside are making such a racket I'm forgetting when to blink!"