View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:36 PM

Filius looked towards the Faerie, rubbing his head. "I am from a Roman family, all of my items date back to the time before the Eastern Empire fell. Actually, I might still have artifacts that date back to the Roman Kingdom."he said. He was proud of his heritage, bloody as it was, and wore the mark of his home with pride. He then reached into his satchel, and pulled out a Ring. "This was taken from the Ancient City of Carthage, before it was sacked. Take it. "he said, tossing it to the Faerie.

He then looked towards the Dragon, and grinned. "Charcoal would be a better. Keep their face of horror and pain locked in place. "He said, before turning a menacing stare towards the Church. "Bastards, all of them. They're a blight on this planet, and a disgrace to my people. What does it matter if we are of a different race, and can cast magic? I'm human, I worship the Santharian Pantheon, and I cast magic. Are any other race really that different?"he said, to no-one in particular. He was not so reserved, as to allow this to happen. He then turned towards Lori. "How can your cat tell what race they are? You have quite a gifted animal."He said, but before he could say more, he turned towards the church.

Near Evangelina and Nighmara, the Church began throwing verbal insults at them, and one started even throwing objects. Rushing forward, Filius looked towards the church, and put his hands together. "To hell with this! "he said, and summoned a ball of fire into his hands, intent on killing every last one of them.

Last edited by Andraus; 12-05-2014 at 06:34 PM..