View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2014, 07:24 PM

IVAN
Ivan peered out across the water as his attention shifted to Leonora. "What a shame milady your still hiding your beautiful wings. Is it really that painful for you to be your true self? Even the dragon there takes comfort in his true form. I guess you'll be on clean up duty with the villagers for the Church's little protest?" He asked honestly curious about the Angel. He had been then for ten years now and she still hide herself. She posed as a human rarely showing her beautiful wings. The women acted as if it was a curse, that she was anything but human. He had never really understood her but from what he gathered most here didn't understand her. He had noted that the Headmaster seemed to be the only person she was close with. A strange bond was apparent between then. It was no secret the girl was his human ambassador. He wondered many things about the girl. She was a mystery to him something he found intriguing. He honestly wondered if she possessed any power he had never seen her once use it. She always used books or her mouth never performing any magic herself. He had seen her make potions but there was no magic in that. Whatever her secret she guarded it well. His attention shifted back to the students he saw or his gazing ball showed he held. This was going to be a interesting year.

Leonora
Leonora shifted her eyes as she saw the strange man appear beside her. He hadn't been there a second a go. Ivan was always so strange in his ways. He wasn't predictable like most people, he always had a knack of appearing when he was needed or when it was least expected. She peered down at his gazing ball as she shook her head. She had to agree this year was going to be different that was apparent. "If the headmaster bides me to I will intervene with the locals. I'm sure the headmaster will have a talk with all the students of the dangers of confronting the church. As for me I am not your concern. Now if you excuse me I must go." She said as she turned leaving him there, she headed to where she felt the headmaster. She softly knocked on the open door as she walked in. "The students will be here shortly. The church already started. Some of the students had a......run in with the group." She said trying to figure out how to word the incident without causing to much grief for the dragon student. "I don't know if some of our new students have had to deal with the Church sir. But I'm sure you have been watching sir." She said as she bowed her head and went quiet. She did so out of respect waiting to hear what the man had to say.

Ryuu
Ryuu shifted his head as he heard the others. He leaped into the air as he flew near the boats. Filius was right there was strong magic there. He closed his eyes as he shifted into his human form landing in Filius's boat. He said nothing as he stared at the strange looking school. So this was going to be his new home for a while. He looked to Filius rather impressed with the man. He hadn't met a human with that much gall to call out his own kind. This didn't mean he had changed his opinion of humans it just meant he wasn't in the mood to eat Filius. "There was two people just outside of the school staring this way. I take it teachers maybe." He said as he looked to Filius. He tried not to smirk as he thought about the guy. He wasn't the only person who had been given treasure to buy what he needed. This day was starting to turn for him. He was becoming amused with this Filius guy. Not that he would let anyone who knew him know.