View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-17-2014, 08:25 AM

Leonora
Leonora nodded hearing Mavarath as she stared at him slightly worried for him. He was stressed again in the past few months things have only gotten more stressful for him. She knew he had a lot on his plate and mind who wouldn't in his position. She slowly stepped forward as she gazed into his eyes smiling at him. " You will do your best and succeed as always. I will handle the fall out from this. As you said we have the locals here. Many of them love you and the rest of us do as well. If they didn't they wouldn't call this place home. I wish you wouldn't stress so much about things you can't control. Don't make me recite the prayer to you about that. " She said as she smiled at him and laughed knowing he would give her a look again. She had recited it to him many times and every time he had threaten to ban her from the library and from her room in the human dorm. It was a inside joke between the two of them she used when he stressed to much over something. " This is a new year. We have new students and new hope. You told me there was always hope as funny as that is. " She said remembering when he had found her and taken her in. " You are highly influential with the council and act as a voice of reason for them. They will not do anything rash without consulting you first. You know many follow your lead there and here. We wont always be able to wing with diplomacy with how dark human hearts have become. You told me that when you found me. I prayed you where wrong but sadly many humans hold darkness in their heart. I think that for a first assignment the students should be made to put their magical talents to use for the locals here. As away of showing thanks for being so hospital towards us. " She said knowing that the villagers didn't have to be so kind. "They have always stood with you and suffered greatly for it at times. They are not part of the vile masquerading organization desecrating the Church by using it's good name as a means to fuel their dark intentions. " She showing her anger for the first time at the thought of the Church or the organization daring to use the good name of the Church.

She smiled as she quickly hide her anger behind her smile knowing it wasn't becoming of her. " Maybe you could talk with the other teachers and figure out a project that the students could do to help the villagers. It would kill two birds with one stone as you put it. You would build a stronger relationship with the villagers, and you would be teaching the students to master their power. Besides the side benefit your teaching your students that not ever human is out to kill them. I know before you say it. I am crazy to still be talking about hope for humans. However for all the evil they do they have that much power for goodness. " She said as she grew quiet still smiling at him honestly wanting him to be happy.

Ryuu
Ryuu kept quiet as he heard Filius. He nodded more to himself as he took note of what the man said. He wondered how this year was going to go. He looked up as he hard the last part of Filius speech of shorts. " Bad things have already happen in most areas. Both sides have suffered." He said as he thought about his family and the humans his family had sworn to protect. Things where not always black and white as many believe. In life there was more gray areas than anything else. Filius was becoming more surprising by the moment. He looked around as he smiled seeing new faces starting to add to the group of students. He wondered if he would make friends here this year. Worst case he left and went back to his family or banished after what he done to the prince. The boy was noting but a spoiled brat who needed to learn a lesson. Apparently his father felt he was wrong for what he did to the prince. However he would do it again if the prince open his mouth again. The boy had no respect for anything other than power. He was so disrespectful it was hard to believe he belonged to his father.