View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 12-17-2013, 04:17 AM

Hearing him describe the leech rats Thistle paled a little. But when he said that those were not to be what she was worried about she paled even more. When he placed his hand on her head and messed up her hair she shrieked thinking that it was one of the creatures he had described. Hearing him laughing though she turned to him saying “This is not a laughing matter! You scared me half to death; I thought that your hand was one of those creatures!” She turned back towards the rocks slightly mad though at the same time she was glad that it was not one of the actual creatures. She smiled to herself a little; it had be such a long time since she had human contact that he had almost forgotten how to joke around. She started to laugh to herself then said “I’m sorry; it’s just been a really long time.”

When Alpha began to climb Thistles began to follow, trying to be extra careful since she normally did not climb and the rocks below looked pointy. She didn’t really see the dim light until they were close to it and Alpha was inching closer. She was close behind him when the rock she held onto broke free and her foot slipped. She yelped quietly as she regained her footing, and quietly said “I don’t climb! Flat surfaces, no sharp pointy rocks that can stab me when I fall.” She grasped onto the rock wall tightly before looking back up at Alpha to see how close he had gotten and began moving again.

Thistle also heard growls, not knowing where they were coming from Thistle gave a quick look around. When here eyes finally landed on what appeared to be another human she gasped a little. But not in the shock of another human but the beast that was stalking around him. Turning to Alpha she said "We have to help! It's another person and that beast is circling." With that she began to make her way again across the rock face but towards the individual this time.

She positioned herself above the two and pulled a rock off the wall to throw, that was until she saw the beast getting closer to who she could now see was a young male. Panicking Thistle looked around a little to see if there was anything bigger to use then the small rock she held in one hand, seeing nothing in sight she looked back down at the two. Seeing as she didn't really have any other useful plans she tied the ribbon tighter in her hair and jumped towards the beast that was circling the boy. A few rocks fell down as she jumped and she called out to the young male "Watch out!" Just as she hit the back of the beast she shifted it's density letting it fall into the rocks itself. Once it was halfway into the rocks she let it shift back and slid off of its back and held her arm out in front of the boy trying to move him back a little as the beast could still move it's head. From there she took out her knife and stabbed it through it's eye.

Pulling the knife out she cleaned it and put it back before turning back to the boy asking "Hey, are you alright?"

Last edited by Shania583; 12-17-2013 at 04:35 AM..