View Single Post
Euphonium Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-15-2015, 05:22 PM

Anke looked at the two men, trying to figure out whether they were all here for the same reason. The one who had initially scared her was obviously full of himself, but didn't seem to be mean or hostile, and the other seemed more apologetic than anything else at the moment. "Why are you here? All of you?" She asked, her voice getting drowned out by the pixie who was just as curious to their arrival as she was, only much more energetic.

Once things had calmed down a little more, Anke was finally able to change back into her natural form. She really hoped nothing more would happen to make her change again. She straightened out her dress, and continued to look at the boys and pixie, as her panda began to sniff at the one named Roy. When he jumped back to jab his brother, so did the panda before continuing his sniffing, switching between the three at random intervals.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, it's just that you came up out of no where really loudly and it startled me." She explained, happy to have her own voice back again without the cracking of Roy's voice. She let out a small laugh as she watched the three interacting with each other, and simply stayed in her own space to see what they would do. There was an almost animal feeling to the boys, but she couldn't figure it out without changing into an animal herself, and she refused to change now that she was herself again.

"I'm Anke by the way." She said, rubbing the new, almost invisible markings on her left arm. She figured she wasn't going to get away from these new people anytime soon, and it would be best not to seem like a danger to them. Why were they all here? Where was this Seran person? Why did she new have a sword that didn't even seem sharp enough to cut through butter?

She looked to the jackal, which had been sitting quietly observing them as they met. She didn't want to startle it, but she picked it up without warning and looked it straight in the eyes. "When I came here, this was the only thing in sight. Then Inara showed up, and then the two boys. So why is he here, and where is 'Seran' or whoever?" She kept the jackal held at eye level, not once blinking as she stared down the creature for answers that she knew it couldn't speak.