View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-22-2012, 01:22 PM

Alexa grinned hearing the playful words of Iudicael as he leaned closer to her. Blushing at his question, of was it the alcohol, the brunette smiled. "I'm a virgin... And I've never drank before until now... I didn't mean to... I just kept grabbing the wrong glass." she said happily as if it was extremely funny to do so. She accepted his help to stand as she looked into those eyes, she felt herself wanting to be close to him. His skin was warm to the touch, and she wanted to keep in contact with him. "Helping me like that, would be so lovely and kind." she whispered and suddenly, she felt something shift inside her. A sexy chuckle came from her lips as suddenly, she couldn't move her own body. Sleep dear Alexa, you might not want to watch this and realize that I'm in control. the voice said. As much as she wished to shift fully, to her appearance she preferred, the game would only work if she kept up the act like she was Alexa. "I would love it if you helped me Iudicael... And a massage sounds amazing right now." she said leaning against him as they walked, making it seem like she couldn't walk very well. She would have this man, and Alexa would thank her for it later.