View Single Post
Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2012, 10:35 PM

((Oh my gosh, sorry to keep you all waiting! D: ))

Alice could only stare helplessly as the two young men from before started attacking Mindy. She wanted so desperately to be able to help, but couldn't bring herself to do it after recalling the previous incident where she'd only gotten in the way. Mindy... Gilbert... I want to protect them. She had no idea why, but she had this unfamiliar urge to throw herself into battle to prevent them from being harmed.

She breathed out slowly, feeling a prickling anger spark inside of her. "Just... leave us... alone." Alice swung her fist at the other man, feeling the force of her fist and his jaw collide. She froze at what she witnessed. The man had flown back and was now lying flat on his back, clutching his jaw in agony. "Did I just... do that?" She asked herself in amazement, staring down at her barely scathed knuckles.

"How the hell..." the guy slowly picked himself up, moving his jaw around and wincing in the process, "what are you people? You're not human!" He rushed over to his friend and tried to pull him out from under Mindy.

"We're... human," Alice slowly looked down at her hands, and then at her newly transformed pink hair, "...right?" She started to feel that familiar feeling of rejection again. Suddenly, all she wanted right now was to be back at her little house in the woods, far away from the scornful eyes of humanity, where no one could judge her.