View Single Post
Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-28-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I'd like to think there is more to Menewsha than trading. But yes it makes handing out prizes impossible. I'd really like to have it done in time for the event.

Sadly, no.

I'm sure it probably was, however some things are just easier to fix than others.

I'm looking forward to when this is all a bump in the road. Hoping for a better new year.

I know there Is more then trading. But when it feels like you should have completed something - but haven't. I dunno, it feels dirty.

I'm suppose to be doing a joint xmas thread for the xmas event (if there is one). However I don't want too, if I haven't handed out prizes from Halloween. As I don't know what I have or haven't got...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
I agree with Nephy about how it was kind of off-putting before to post in certain areas. There were certainly a handful of users that we had on here that sort of went around causing drama and driving some people away from thread. I know that there were some users that if they were on a thread I would typically avoid it, or really monitor what I said because I knew they got set off easily.

But I think it's unfortunate the many really good losers we have lost too :( It bums me out looking at old threads and seeing so many familiar names, going to their profiles, and seeing they haven't been active in a few years. It doesn't seem like we get many new users these days. I wonder what's a good way to advertise to get people to come here without getting kicked off other sites.
It is sad. But also I think that people just grow older and move on from this stuff. A small minority stay - like us. But I can understand how others would drift away. And the kids of today are different to the ones back then. In my opinion anyway. Mene just isn't as important when you start having your own life, career, marriage, kids etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
I'd say facebook, but not only would they need an active page, they'd probably also have to pay to even have people SEE their posts in the first place.
:(

I'll think more on it during my next few days in bed....
I see the posts on FB from mene. But I rarely see any responses on the posts.