View Single Post
Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-07-2018, 02:35 PM

Dear Herr Buster (Mr. Buster)*

I already asked why you proposed to me back in June or July of 2017. Honestly, no logical person proposes to someone and dumps them when things get worse for their future partner. You knew what you were and I tried my hardest to give you all needed warnings. I tried to warn you that my family is abusive. I am surprised you stuck out this long, and then decide to dump me when I am at the lowest. Dang... I wasn't quick to give up on you, but you were so quick to give up on me.

What is really messed up is, you know I say unintended things out of emotion. You knew that since you claimed you knew me better than I know myself. Also, since you claim you can read people so well, then you know I was so confused. Ugh... It isn't like I didn't notice your flaws. Instead of being cruel, I let a lot of things slide. I let them slide because you were emotionally abused way worse than I was in some ways.

I had slight flashbacks of my emotionally and mentally abusive late grandma. In some ways, you remind me of her... [:'(]

Both of y'all hate to be proven wrong. Both of y'all hate to lose in an argument. Both of y'all have worse anger issues than I'll ever have. My issues are due to an abusive family environment. I am unsure about you though. You have given me slight warning signs about your personality. I failed to heed the warnings. :S

What really alerted me was some of your life's backstory. At least you'll advance academically and not 'quit' on life. My late grandma 'quit' on life. :S Sigh... We were not meant to marry each other. We were only together long enough for both of us to advance on our own.

You said you didn't need me, well... actions speak louder than words, Buster. I should have said that when you kept telling me that. I decided not to beat you down. Other people that did already.

You said you weren't happy with me. Hopefully, you find the happiness you wanted with that other person. I am going to move on and once I become esstranged from somewhere, I will not return to them. I am not the kind of person to beg someone to come back to me. I'm pretty you're not that type either. Yet... why did you stay in a 5-year abusive relationship before me? Why did you give that horrible person so many chances but yet barely gave me any chances? Ugh... Maybe you're not 'mature' enough for me.

Go be happy and successful. Just don't feel some kind of sour when you come back wanting to be with me. I might be with someone else or married. I am not leaving my spouse to make you happy. You had your chance and it's gone.

I didn't give up on you, you gave up on me.

Go be free Buster... I will not be a bother to you anymore. Just remember at least you still have family that can and will help you. I don't because I risked it all just for you! -_-; Yes, they were toxic... But at least you have family at the end of the day. >_<'

Be free,

Lizzy

*His name has been changed to protect his identity. XD! Like he'll stumble upon Mene anyway...