View Single Post
HeartMoogle
Bumbling Gay
Send a message via MSN to HeartMoogle Send a message via Yahoo to HeartMoogle

Old 05-07-2020, 03:29 PM

Dear Tyler,

I wish you could see your worth. You are such a wonderful friend and a wonderful woman; you don't deserve the abuse your boyfriend gives you. You don't deserve to be mentally abused, to be told that you're worthless and that you don't matter. You deserve somebody who cares, not someone who you put all your time and effort into constantly only to be told you don't matter. You deserve somebody who isn't controlling. Someone who doesn't literally monitor your every move in secrecy to be sure you're being a good little girlfriend who doesn't talk badly about him. Someone who won't punish you for having friends or try to isolate you from them. It kills me that you don't see how fucked up all this is. I've been crying on and off for 36 hours now, wishing I could save you. I could point directly to the exact page in the Abusive Partner's Handbook that he is working off on.

You're my best friend in the world. You mean so much to me and others. I feel like I'm letting you down every minute of every hour of every day that I haven't gotten through to you to show you how this is KILLING you and how you deserve sooooooo much better. You're so fucking smart. So socially intelligent and sensitive. I know you know he's a bad dude who hurts you constantly. I know you know this. You've admitted as much to me. I KNOW you know what a piece of shit he is. I know you know I know you know I know you know I know you know I know you know

I'm rooting for you. I'm never going to give up on trying to find a way to protect you from his abuse. I'm never going to give up on you, Tyler.

Love,
Alice