View Single Post
Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma
Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Pains

Old 11-06-2020, 07:18 AM

Hello to you, The Laziest Employee:

I lost my management position because of you. All because I voiced I'd terminate your employment over your consistent calling out tenancies of the lamest kind. You have 0 right to be allowed the shifts that you do when there are others who need those hours more than you. You're severely disliked by nearly everyone yet you probably wank off someone to keep your job. If you pull that same shit anywhere else, you would be fired. You have it SO well here because...well I don't know how you keep this job. My future with the company ended because of you. Get mad, stay mad. Use my words to teach yourself to be more responsible, more reliable. Maybe you can become more respectable but then again, you wore a dog collar from your (now ex) boyfriend. You do you, but that wasn't work appropriate and I cant believe they let you get away with that.

But whatever. It's done. I wash my hands clean from that company. I wash my hands free from you.
I will always remember your name. You will never be employed at any place I work at because I don't think you will ever change. I can at least go to bed knowing I'm making something of my life versus you, always finding an excuse to do the bare fucking minimum. And you're older than me. Thanks for at least being a model of what to not be as an adult.

Toodles.