View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-01-2014, 07:30 PM

Kain rolled to his side on his bed, groaning as he felt a small weight jump on him. He had stopped using alarm clocks because of this. His younger sister, Yuri, had a habit of waking him up every morning at the exact same time. Despite her being the second youngest at age four, she was obsessed with being on time. Much unlike every other member of the family. "Get up, get up, get up!" she chanted, hoping slightly as she sat on him. Turning slowly so that she wouldn't fall, Kain grabbed her by the waist and set her beside him. "I'm up," he grunted, running a lazy hand through his hair. The small girl cheered, before skipping out of the room, obviously feeling as though she had accomplished something.

With a sigh, Kain slipped out of bed, heading over to his laptop straight away. His eyes fell onto his email logo, noticing the red number, telling him he had one email. Raising an eyebrow, he clicked the logo, opening his email, and the clicked the message. It had an unknown sender, which made Kain slightly more curious. He rarely got emails from people, so the fact that he had one was odd, but the fact that it was from an unknown sender was slightly more odd. "Wallflower, huh," he mumbled, reading the email. He clicked the link to the site, hesitating a bit before he signed up. It only required an email address, a password and a username. Simple and easy, nothing too exquisite. Despite the sign up being simple, the layout of the website was nice looking, still nothing all too fancy, but nice all the same.

GetCrazy has entered

GetCrazy: Yo. What's going on with everyone?

Not bothering to read the messages that had been posted before him, Kain closed his laptop, stuffing it in his bag, then headed out of his room. He walked over to the kitchen table, not bothering to take a seat with the rest of the family, and instead just grabbing a waffle. "I'm heading off now, need me to take the kids to school?" he asked his mom, sending her a quick look. She nodded thankfully, before looking back down at her own laptop. Kain knew how long and hard his mother worked, and today it was especially evident with her dark circles under her eyes. "Hurry up guys, or else I'll leave you," he spoke, looking over to the second oldest, Hiro, "Again." He turned around, taking the last bite of his waffle, and paused for a second, knowing that Yuri would be jumping on his back any second. As if reading his mind, the small girl flung herself onto his back, latching her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. He gave a small small, before heading out the door, listening to hear Hiro following him.

After dropping the two off at their school, Kain headed to his own. But instead of going to his first class of the day, he headed to the back of the school. There was a small spot at the back, hidden in-between tress. It was the place he went to the most often. He pulled out a cigarette, taking a drag of it. He really didn't feel like being at school, but he had no better place to be.

Last edited by Naruto forever; 01-01-2014 at 07:34 PM..