View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-02-2014, 09:38 PM

Kain opened his eyes, looking up at the sky realizing that he had dozed off a bit. Not unusual, seeing as he was the type of person who liked to sleep in until after noon. He looked to the side to see that his cigarette was laying on the ground, put out completely. With a sigh, Kain stood up, lighting up another cigarette. It was a bad habit, but he couldn't help it. And he would be lying if he said that he wanted to quit. Cigarette in mouth, Kain slipped out his phone once more, surprised to find that people had been talking so much. Then again, he had been asleep for a while, and people were bound to talk.

He typed in a quick greeting, before making his way out of the trees. He quickly made his way out of the school, making sure that no one saw him. Teachers had stopped caring wether or not he showed up for class, so the office always assumed that he was in class. As long as no one saw him sneaking out, the office would never find out, which lead to his mother never finding out. Sometimes he spent the whole day, just because he knew that it would make his mom happy, but most of the time he skipped out. Even if he did have plans to go to second period earlier in the day, now all he wanted to do was leave.

"I'll just walk around for a bit," he muttered, sticking a hand in his pocket and looking around the streets. In ten minutes, Kain was already a few blocks away from the school.