View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-25-2016, 03:51 AM

Despite her efforts to just blend in Masuyo received plenty of stares and whispers. Most of them referring to her hair and her clothing style. She was so grateful when the tram finally arrived at Stratous Magus. Letting out a sigh the young woman followed the crowd of students getting off. Some of them pairing off into groups to head to orientation or to finish up their paperwork. Once off the tram Masuyo lingered back, waiting for the other students to disperse before heading on her own way. Since this wasn’t her first year there was little for her to do before the opening ceremony.

Without warning a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind causing her breath to catch. As soon as she heard a familiar voice whisper in her ear she relaxed. “Darn you Ryker, what have I told you about sneaking up on me like that.” She chided him, the hint of a smile playing on her lips.

The male teacher laughed. “Sorry, sorry, but I couldn’t resist.” Letting go of her waist he spun her around. “So are you heading on over to the opening ceremony?”

She simply nodded, no longer able to hold back her smile. “Yes. It’s good to see you. Do you want to head over together?” He quickly agree, after all it had been a while since they last seen each other. So it would be nice to catch up on things. The pair walked slowly, chatting. It was always good to see Ryker. He had been the one that saved her when she almost died. He had also been the one to help her escape the rehab facility where she was experimented on. Over the years Ryker became like her older brother and her only family.