Thread: >.< merr
View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 10-30-2017, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
So, I am just parked at the shipper for about twenty minutes or so when another one of our trucks shows up. Apparently, he just finished loading and only needed to weigh out before hitting the road. Anyhow, the guy gets out of his tractor and looks up at me as he walks to another tractor to chat with another driver. As he does we exchange glances and wave hello to each other. Then I noticed one of his front teeth were missing and my thoughts flashed back to the movie Deliverance. With a pair of overalls on and straw of wheat hanging out of his mouth would cast him perfectly as one of the hillbillies in that movie for sure.

My point is that it's precisely stories like these that you won't find anywhere else but here on Menewsha. Or perhaps it's a catalyst for hastening your departure. Well, I certainly hope not.

At any rate, I thought Dystopia offered some sage advice that is worth putting in your pipe and smoking. I echo her sentiments regarding this matter completely.

One thing I do ask is that you not join the Dark side. Yes, the Dark side has cookies, but they are Pepperidge Farms cookies which are really, really dry and require eight glasses of milk to choke down.

Peace be upon you.
I happen to love pepperidge farm cookies with milk lol

but echoing what others said. Now I wonder what the context was that someone told an NPC to "stuff it" O_O

---------- Post added 10-30-2017 at 12:00 AM ----------

that was rhetorical by the way. Maybe better off not knowing