View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-18-2017, 10:46 PM

((i haven't much practice with paramedics, but i'll give it a shot ^~^))

Kevin grew over-protective over Ellie's unsconscious body when he heard saw someone. He relaxed slightly when he realized it was just the coach. Kevin only nodded, as he listened the James's words and his blue eyes were burning. He never cried in front of Ellie..not even when he got hurt from being ditzy..but now, seeing her like this... His head fell, and drops of tears dripped down his cheeks. "You're gonna be okay.." Kevin whispered to her, trying to collect himself. He was careful not to move her, as he waited for the paramedics to arrive.

When they did arrive, they had a team bring in a gurney with a portable stretchboard, so they could safely move her without causing more damage, or send the girl into a seizure. After they did their thing, Ellie was taken to the ablulance while a paradmedic talked to Coach James about her condition. Kevin could hear them talking..and he just sat there for a moment, until the medic left so they get Ellie to the hospital to care for her. Kevin slowly stood, his tears had dried so he didn't like a complete mess, and he looked up at the coach. "Hey, coach.." He started quietly, not really used to talking to adults. Kevin sighed to calm down, and glanced down at the ice. "..could you..maybe, take me to the hospital?" He asked nervously. His mom wasn't home, and he couldn't dirve- nor did he know anyone would be willing to do so without some kind of favor. "I want..to be there for her.." He murmured quietly.